a:hover {font-size: 22px; font-weight: bold;text-decoration: none;}

Tuesday, 13 August 2013

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Dear readers,
Elbert Hubbard said friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same while Jim Morrison said a friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself . I admit that everyone might have their own opinion about it . For me friend is something that i can't describe . They are so nice to me , always by my side and others . But true friends is everything . More than a friend . I count my blessing to Him for giving me great friends . Yes, we having a lot of difficulties , challenges and others to become F.R.I.E.N.D.S . But we could facing it by believing each other . . . I admit that some people don't like me for who I am but I'm just showing the real me and I don't need to pretend it but improve it .

No comments:

Post a Comment